Commercial lines Pricing Actuary required by a city based insurer. This is a unique role that will provide you with work variability ie exposure to reserving, personal lines pricing, project work and more. If you are a Qualified Actuary (Newly or Post) with extensive commercial lines pricing experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide actuarial pricing advice and support to the business, and to ensure that the performance and profitability of agencies/single risk lines of business are regularly assessed from an actuarial perspective.
- To support the Actuarial Manager in delivering pricing objectives for the team in line with the Company’s strategy and business plan.
- To support the Actuarial Manager in other work where required, which may include reserving and business planning
- At least 4 years’ experience of general insurance pricing, ideally London Market.
- Extensive and varied knowledge of actuarial best practice and market standards in pricing.
- The preferred candidate will have experience of a broad range of lines of business from Delegated Authority, Aviation, Power and Mining, Professional Indemnity, Contingency and PA.