Risk Modelling Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Risk Modelling team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop new risk methodologies to support the embedding of Solvency II across the business,
- Assist in the design and development of new and innovative capital and risk modelling techniques,
- Manage stakeholders across the business to ensure all developments are implemented,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Excellent understanding of Economic Capital, Risk and Solvency II,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.