Part qualified Actuary (at least 5 CT's) required for an Actuarial Analyst role based near London. The successful candidate will contribute to the production of consolidated results for my client's Economic Value Management (EVM) results.
You will be involved in a mixture of project based and regular, quarterly work including:
- Analysis of movements of the results from period to period,
- Reconciliation of cashflow to balance sheet results,
- Business migration project activity, including the analysis of the impact of new deals,
- Reconciliation of balance sheets between different reporting bases (e.g. EVM to US GAAP, SII),
- Loss recognition testing,