A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Actuarial Analyst to join a well-established company in the Lloyd's market.
You would join a small pricing team and have the freedom to manage your own work whilst being supported when needed.
This position is open to candidates who are from a Lloyd's or personal lines background who are either already working in pricing but are looking to progress their career further or someone who is looking to gain experience in pricing.
To be considered you MUST:
- Have a minimum of 2 years GI experience
- Hold a 2.1 or 1st Class Degree
- Have started sitting the actuarial exams
- Be ambitious and driven
- Have the ability to work alone as well as in a team
Desirable requirements for this role would be:
- Lloyd's market experience
- Pricing experience
- Successfully passing the actuarial exams
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with development of the suite of pricing and rating tools to enable the syndicate to continue to gross in a profitable manner.
- Develop relationships with the underwriting teams which assist with model development and portfolio analyses.
- Assisting with development of a rigorous, actuarial approach to pricing for as many classes as possible (including links to catastrophe modelling).
- Conducting work to primarily focus on improving the pricing risk management tolerances.
- Ensure pricing model documentation is accurate and up to date.
So if you are looking to gain more exposure in an actuarial role and are looking to work for a company that supports you but doesn't micro-manage then please contact me directly on 0203 640 2875 or firstname.lastname@example.org