Motor Claims Trading Executive
As a Motor Trading Executive you will aid with the development and understanding of the Motor Manufacturing Cost Model, and assist with the governance of the Loss Ratio committee and various Control forums.
This role would suit a candidate with a numerical skills set and ideally background but insurance experience is not required. Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Aid the development of a coherent view of Motor Manufacturing cost and Economic flows (aligning Pricing, Underwriting and Claims) supported by clear assumptions and Key Performance Indicators.
- Work effectively with key Stakeholders to develop knowledge and understanding of Motor Manufacturing costs.
- Assist with the Governance for Loss Ratio Committee, Claims Insight, Manufacturing Performance, and Pricing and Underwriting Control meetings.
- Support the reporting of Motor Manufacturing cost, assumptions and Key Performance Indicators.
- Help to improve the accuracy of predicting the ultimate net burn cost (taking into account all downstream revenue and expense streams).
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business, in line with the DLG risk framework.
- Previous experience with Financial Management
- Numerical degree required
- Comfortable with Data analysis
- Ideally you will have prior experience within Insurance