Consulting Actuary, Senior Manager / Director
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top global actuarial consultancy firms driving cutting edge advisory projects around M&A and IFRS 17. You will be based in Hong Kong working around Asia and have opportunities to work alongside senior actuaries advising clients ranging from multi-international insurers/re-insurers.
- At least 6 years' relevant experience in insurance industry or consultancy (flexibility to consider more senior/junior);
- Attained an internationally recognized actuarial qualification or on track to;
- Knowledge of M&A, Strategy, Market Consistent Embedded Value, Economic Capital, Solvency II and IFRS 4 Phase 2 is a plus;
- Strong marketing, client management and project management skills;
- Proactive, ambitious and has the drive to see through an idea from concept stage to implementation;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and ideally Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin);
To find out more please send your updated CV in Word format to Jason.Strachan@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 5804 4186 for a confidential discussion.