Nearly/ Newly Qualified Actuary, Second Line Review
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a leading UK Life Insurer with their search for a Qualified Actuary to work within second line review.
The purpose of the role is to work with the Chief Actuary to challenge and review all first line work including ALM, capital and pricing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of risk.
- Performing reviews of financial information via regulatory frameworks.
- Stress testing processes and ORSA contribution.
- Recommending improvements to processes, including methodology.
Key competencies include:
- A Qualified Actuary with broad experience within the UK insurance industry, covering at least two technical Actuarial areas.
- Knowledge of risk management, regulatory framework and ALM.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Jessica Clarke at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.