BPA – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Bulk Annuity Pricing team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Development and preparation of new quotations,
- Work on the development of the companies BPA strategy and liaise with a range of stakeholders across the business,
- Continuous development of pricing models,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Previous BPA pricing experience is essential,
- A DB consulting background would be considered,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.