Senior Qualified Actuary – Reporting and Valuations
Our client, a large UK Life Insurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting and Valuations Team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provide line management responsibility to a number of junior students,
- Responsible for Reporting, Valuations and Experience Analysis,
- Act as the point of contact to the wider business and face off to a range of Stakeholders,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance with 3-5 years PQE,
- Reporting and Valuations experience is essential,
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.