Director - European Transactions
A global reinsurance group is looking for a Senior VP to lead and support transaction activities across Europe. This includes sourcing and qualifying new opportunities, client engagement and negotiations throughout a transaction, transaction structuring, due diligence and project management throughout the process.
You will also be responsible for development of implementation plans, and either executing such plans or transitioning responsibility to another business unit for implementation. This person is someone that will support the creation of strategic plans and annual operating plans, interacts daily contact with Senior Executives of both internal and client companies.
The role will include:
- development of European acquisition strategy - closed books, in-force business, longevity swaps
- project management of acquisition activities - from the setting up of deal teams to the integration of successful deals.
Candidates should have:
- demonstrated M&A/transaction activities and/or reinsurance experience
- Highly advanced knowledge of life and/or annuity product design and pricing, as well as insurance and capital markets dynamics in Europe
- Advanced knowledge of broad business and finance-related practices
- Good contacts/ability to network with investment banks and insurance companies, etc.