Longevity Risk Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life Insurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their longevity team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Develop new Longevity assumptions and communicate then with the wider risk team,
- Review mortality models,
- Assist in the development of new longevity risk models,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Longevity risk modelling experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.