Consultant Name: John Koehler
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 02038679830
In this role you'll work closely with the Capital Management Actuary to ensure that capital is deployed efficiently by the business given the finite resources available.
Main duties will include running internal model processes to calculate requirements, use prophet and spreadsheet models to forecast capital balance sheets, calculate measures of capital efficiency for board reporting, and testing options for improving the capital efficiency for the business.
- 2:1 Degree or higher in Actuarial Science, Maths or Economics
- Passed CT subjects of IFoA
- 3+ years experience working in Life company/consultancy
- Experience in a capital management team
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office programmes
- Familiarity with the valuation methods for annuity/equity release products