Senior Investment Strategist
Our client, a leading and growing consultancy, require a Senior Investment Strategist to join their team in their South East England office.
- Use ALM to effectively manage investment risk
- Design and implement de-risking strategies
- Help produce multiple risk management tools
- Effectively present your week internally and externally
- Help lead your junior analysts
This role will suit numerate individuals with a track record of producing dynamic ALM and LDI strategies. Furthermore, previous experience in the development of tools would be an advantage. This role offers the chance to join a market leader with excellent exposure to other departments in the consultancy.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.