DC Investment Analyst
Fairbank Partners are currently working with an ambitious and growing consultancy who require a DC Investments Analyst to join their team.
- Produce market background reports
- Review the performance of funds
- Implement dynamic investment strategies in regards to DC pension schemes
- Set up and attend client meetings
- Support your senior consultants
This role requires candidates to have worked in an investments consultancy previously, with preference given to those with significant DC experience. Furthermore, you will be making good progress through your actuarial or CFA exams and have an excellent academic record. This role offers the chance to join our client at a time of expansion, as such there will be many opportunities for progression.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.