Investment Consultant / New Business
Oliver James Associates is working with a market leading firm in relation to a newly created appointment of Investment Consultant.
The successful incumbent will be enthusiastic and happy to take a senior, visible position within an expanding team and growing office.
With a focus on developing existing client relationships and winning new business for the portfolio, you will be comfortable in a client facing role and contributing to thought leadership for the business through research and development.
In a role presenting endless global career progression opportunities, you will fulfil the following criteria:
- a minimum of 5 years'+ experience in pension fund investment consultancy
- those from a fund management or banking background who have advised UK pension schemes will also be considered
- CFA/FIA qualified
- nearly/newly qualifieds considered
- business development experience desirable but not a prerequisite
- thorough understanding of UK pension fund investment landscape, legislation and industry trends
Senior Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173