Our client, a syndicate and a leading global Specialty insurance underwriter are looking for a Capital Analyst whose primary focus of the role is to support the operation, development and maintenance of the internal model, including statutory and regulatory requirements. This includes running, parameterising and reporting of the internal model. To assist in embedding the internal model within the business and ensure that the processes and procedures around the model are compliant with the tests and standards of Solvency II, PRA and Lloyd’s.
In addition, the role includes providing technical support to the broader objectives of the ERM team in areas such as reporting, risk, reserving and pricing.
Reporting to the Capital Modelling Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Capital modelling software – ReMetrica beneficial but not essential
- Programming in languages such as VBA and SQL
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Proactive candidate that is able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills