Risk Actuarial Analyst
Our client, a leading UK life insurer, has a requirement for a part Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the internal model,
- Develop new methodologies,
- Use statistical techniques to perform risk analysis,
- Assist in drafting reporting for senior stakeholders and the PRA,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Background in economic capital and risk,
- Matlab skills would be highly beneficial,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.