Senior Consultant - Capital
A great opportunity has come up for a tech-savvy Actuary with strong Capital modelling experience, to join an award-winning business as a Senior Consultant. You would be part of a small but growing team where you can further develop your expertise in Capital modelling. Fantastic projects experience and senior stakeholder management are part of the role. The company is developing its own new software, so it is a fantastic role for someone with sharp technical abilities and wants to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Strong capital modelling experience
- Igloo, Remetrica or other software development experience
- Tech-savvy personality
- Strong communication skills
- Senior stakeholder management experience is an advantage
- People management experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About the client:
Company with a vibrant environment that recognises – and rewards – innovation and hard work. Long-term relationships are important and joining the firm, you will have the opportunity to take on responsibilities within an environment that are enjoyable. Start-up feel and plenty of learning opportunities are waiting for ambitious actuaries to help grow the business and be part of their success story.