Transfer Pricing Consultant
As the Transfer Pricing Consultant/Assistant Manager, you will:
- Consult companies from different sectors and industries in transfer pricing issues as part of our growing transfer pricing practice in Zug.
- Conduct challenging and complex functional, financial and economic analyses and you prepare global and country-specific transfer pricing documentation.
- Be involved in presentations and proposals and participate in projects related to supply-chain restructuring.
- Be part of an inspiring team, which develops comprehensive concepts and solutions for customers.
- Grow in an environment that is characterized by team spirit, trust and mutual support.
- Develop extensive technical know-how and soft skills through on-and-off-the-job training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in accounting, economics, business or law.
- 2-4 years' prior work experience in transfer pricing, either in consulting or in the industry.
- Gained experience in multi-country transfer pricing projects (e.g., global documentation and/or planning).
- A flair for figures and business contexts as well as very good English skills.
- Set the course for your career and will be willing to take on responsibility in the management and implementation of projects.