pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Group Financial Reporting Actuary for a global insurer.
The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Financial Reporting and Financial Controller in the preparation and analysis of results with more specific duties including:
* Preparation of MCEV, IFRS (IFRS 17) and Solvency II reporting
* Preparation of information for hedging, forecasting and planning
* To identify and implement improvements to reporting procedures
* Communication of financial results
* Leadership of team members
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary with strong knowledge and experience of Financial Reporting from a UK Life insurer. Previous experience of IFRS, SII and MCEV reporting metrics would be highly desirable.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of our team will call back. For more information or to discuss your situation, please call Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com