Clarence George is working on an exciting new Modelling opportunity with an innovative Reinsurer in the Cayman Islands or Bermuda. The actuarial team are looking for a Senior Associate to support the development and maintenance of models used across the wider business.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on model building to develop efficient, robust, and flexible tools
- Engage in diverse technical subjects, contributing expertise to complex issues
- Demonstrate adeptness in communicating model benefits and limitations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong skills / experience in actuarial modelling (GGY Axis, Python, SQL or R)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a curious mindset
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team with vast career growth prospects and wide exposure.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply direct to this advertisement.