Exclusive Role: Property & Casualty Pricing Opportunity
I am working with a truly unique Insurer who are looking to add a Pricing Actuary to their London office. The company itself was established in Scandinavia and they have offices across the Nordic region and in the UK.
▪ Actively enhance team's quantitative abilities by improving data quality and conducting value-adding analyses from large data sets.
▪ Continuously develop analytical tools, forecasting models, and reporting systems.
▪ Support underwriting team with quantitative analysis.
▪ Conduct profitability and risk assessments for property, casualty, and fleet motor.
▪ Evaluate premium adequacy, considering future claims, costs, and potential adverse selection.
▪ Collaborate with Chief Actuary to ensure data quality, assess premium and claims development, and align insurance provisions.
▪ Support development of actuarial control function with experienced actuaries.
▪ Participate in Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) process for the company.
This is a truly unique opportunity to work at a progressive and forward thinking company. There will also be the chance to travel to meet the rest of the team in Norway so if you are looking for a role where you can make your mark please reach out to learn more.
Charlie | Actuarial Non-Life l firstname.lastname@example.org | 07765134727