We are currently working with a highly successful Global Insurer who have an opening in their Risk Management Division for a Quantitative Risk Analyst to be involved in a variety of projects which help ensure they are able to respond to potential challenges and/or opportunities stemming from emerging risks. Climate change, the Covid-19 pandemic, geopolitical tensions and macroeconomic challenges are examples of such challenges.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual from a quantitative analysis or perhaps an actuarial background to engage with stakeholders and use your analytical skills to identify where they have information to work with, pull out quant scenarios, provide analytical information and bring together tech analysis/models on matters such as climate change, inflation etc.
Supporting and being supported by a senior member in the team there will be lots meetings and involvement with working party groups and a wide variety of projects to be involved with helping pull together reams of information available.
The role will suit an ambitious individual who has insurance industry experience ans the following skills:
- Quantitative skill set (from education and previous roles)
- Microsoft office skills for Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential
- experience of visualisation tools preferable
- Interest in emerging and systemic risk, and emerging insurance industry trends
- Logical, proactive, result focused and efficient.
- Ability to lead work, including discrete projects on behalf of Risk Management function.
The company offer excellent career progression as well as a fantastic benefits package and bonus.
Debbie | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Catastrophe and Exposure Management | Actuarial Non-Life | Underwriting and Claims