Pension Consultant, Scheme Solutions
Salary: Up to £65,000
Location: Hybrid- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Croydon, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, London, Manchester or Reading
An industry leader and close client of mine are hiring on their growing Scheme Solutions team, a team at the forefront of pioneering solutions for optimal member and client outcomes. This is a unique opportunity to have influence over some of the largest, most complex pension schemes.
- Reviewing pension scheme data, benefits calculations and processes, on the largest, most complex schemes
- Delivering and supporting advice to clients
- Managing projects
- Entrepreneurial role, managing the best outcome for members though new, innovative ideas
- Experienced Pensions Consultant (can be Actuarial or non-Actuarial) APMI useful
- Strong working DB pensions knowledge
- Previous experience in a consultative role
- Works well on a collaborative basis
- Governance, process improvement, scheme regulation knowledge is a bonus
If you don't quite hit all of the marks outlined above, but still think you could contribute to the role, please do apply and we can discuss your skillset.
If you are interested in discussing the current market, or maybe running through some roles I have on at the moment that are good fit for your experience? Please get in touch:
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.