Actuarial Consultant Public Sector Pensions
Salary: Varies on experience, competitive
Location: Hybrid- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Croydon, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, London, Manchester or Reading
An industry leader and close client of mine are hiring on their specialist Public Services Team, a unique opportunity to offer tailored solutions to a broad spectrum of clients/ stakeholders across private, not-for-profit and public sectors.
- Advising local/ central government, housing, health and education sectors on pension strategy- covers reward and benefit options, and actuarial/ investment matters
- Delivering said advice to clients, or supporting Directors/ Partners in doing so
- This role can be tailored to develop you and best utilise your skillet!
- Part-qualified Actuary
- Strong DB pensions knowledge
- Consulting experience
- Commercially minded
- Strong communicator, internal and external
If you don't quite hit all of the marks outlined above, but still think you could contribute to the role, please do apply and we can discuss your skillset.
If you are interested in discussing the current market, or maybe running through some roles I have on at the moment that are good fit for your experience? Please get in touch:
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.