HFG are currently recruiting on behalf of a Lloyd's MGA for a Trading Underwriter. This role will involve managing new business for the team - the book will mainly consist of UK P&C, Retail, Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels, Contractors, Tradesman and Commercial Combined
We are looking for someone based in Scotland or Northern Ireland. This role will be majorly remote, with occasional catch-ups with the team.
- We will review and evaluate new business quotes for all of our product offerings that align with our underwriting criteria. We will also address any inquiries within the agreed upon timeframes.
- We will regularly communicate with our Business Development Managers to maintain strong relationships with brokers.
- We will collaborate closely with our team to ensure that all work is completed within the agreed upon timeframes and to provide exceptional customer service to brokers.
- We will professionally and courteously answer phone calls from brokers.
- We will operate within the parameters outlined in our Underwriting License and reference the Underwriting guide or seek guidance from senior colleagues when uncertain.
- We will proactively seek ways to improve work processes and support our overall corporate goals within our respective roles.
- We will ensure that our Group trading entities comply with Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles and deliver favourable outcomes for customers.
For more information, please apply.