HFG are currently recruiting on behalf of a Lloyd's MGA for a Trading Underwriter. This role will involve managing existing business for the team - the book will mainly consist of UK P&C, Retail, Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels, Contractors, Tradesman and Commercial Combined.
We are looking for someone based in Scotland or Northern Ireland. This role will be majorly remote, with occasional catch-ups with the team.
- Ensure that renewal invites are provided to brokers in a timely manner for all products, including RPO, CPO, Retail, Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels, Contractors, Tradesman, and Commercial Combined.
- Address and resolve any renewal queries from your panel of brokers promptly.
- Process all Mid Term Adjustments and Cancellations for brokers and clients.
- Handle large case management for renewals totalling £5,000 or more.
- Serve as a referral point for Underwriting Assistants in the Team.
- Answer broker phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Operate within the guidelines of the Underwriting License provided.
- Utilise the Underwriting guide and seek guidance from senior colleagues to approach underwriting collaboratively.
- Take initiative within the role to enhance work processes and support overall corporate objectives.
- Ensure that Group trading entities deliver satisfactory customer outcomes in a compliant manner, adhering to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
For more information, please apply.