This role focuses around the business's sophisticated and well established models with a focus on improvement, design and development.
Part Qualified Modelling Actuary
London - Hybrid (2 days per week in the office)
A global Life Insurance provider and long time partner of Oliver James's Actuarial Recruitment team is looking to recruit a part qualified actuary for their Group Modelling Team. The company is well established in the likes of the UK and Asia and is known for their high-quality and efficient actuarial function.
The role focuses around the business's sophisticated and well established models with a focus on improvement, design and development.
In this role you will:
- Work on the improvement of risk and financial models
- Analyse 2nd line findings
- Conduct research and analysis with senior staff with the aim of making improvements
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 2 to 5 years experience within Life Insurance as an actuary
- Understanding of Life insurance products,
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Mathematics or Statistics
If this role interests you please get in touch with Maxwell Field on: Maxwell.firstname.lastname@example.org