Clarence George is supporting a reputable Bermudan client who is hiring an Alternative and Structured Investments Specialist. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a prestigious firm and gain unprecedented exposure in a thriving market.
- Evaluate appropriateness of complex investment strategies, communicate findings and recommend changes based on identified issues
- Assess asset valuations and ratings, considering market conditions and specific asset features
- Represent the company at national and international meetings, and develop relationships with key individuals in the reinsurance market
- A master’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution or professional body e.g. CFA, FIA, FSA, CPA
- 10+ years life (re)insurance experience or investor management experience working with life (re)insurers, of which at least 5 years should be at a senior level
- Experience with alternative, private and structured investment products used by life (re)insurers is essential
Should this role be of interest, please apply to this advert, and Clarence George would be happy to provide further information.