Exciting opportunity for a nearly-newly qualified actuary to join a global reinsurer in this multifaceted role across origination, pricing, process development, and longevity.
Here you’ll be interacting with senior personnel, contributing expertise in pricing and processes to secure profitable new business. The role involves checking new business quotes, proposition, and basis work, and contributing to global competence development.
This is an ideal position for a technically proficient and ambitious individual to join a successful, welcoming, and growing team in an exciting and rewarding environment.
What the ideal candidate will look like:
- Nearly or newly qualified actuary
- Previous experience working in the bulk annuity market and/or longevity swap pricing
- Knowledge of DB pension schemes
- Modelling skills including Excel, VBA, R, and/or other programming languages
- Good communication skills
- Commercial awareness
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role, apply today and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Please note that this role does not offer sponsorship and requires experience within the UK insurance market.