Senior Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking an experienced analyst with a well-developed understanding of multivariate analytical techniques to join them as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Our client has recently bolstered their data capabilities following sustained heavy investment and as such have found success increasing their GWP. There is a strong 5 year plan to continue this growth and development and they are looking for a confident analyst to be one of the instigators for this growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with knowledge of the personal lines and exposure to front line trading activity or teams to join a market-leading insurer as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining pricing systems and strategies that increase value
- Performing competitor analysis, allowing for past market trends and modelling future scenarios
- Maintaining, and improving where appropriate, the use of robust controls in the creation, maintenance and release of pricing models, systems and analysis.
Key Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Technical proficiency and demonstrable successful experience with Willis Towers Watson's Radar Optimiser and Radar Live software
- Extensive analytical experience with tools such as SAS
- Data Science experience is advantageous but not essential
- Exposure to front line trading activity or teams
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer on email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.