Commercial Pensions Risk Transfer Actuary
Location: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading or Leeds. Hybrid, 2x/week in office
Salary: Competitive +generous benefits
I am looking for an experienced Pensions Actuary with strong knowledge of the risk-transfer market to join a growing Pensions Risk Transfer team in a consultative, deal-driven role. This is an opportunity to move out of Pensions Consultancy, and into a globally recognised FTSE 250 firm.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, leading on PRT projects
- Working within the specialist risk transfer team, and liaising closely with wider actuarial, investment and governance teams
- Providing technical advice to clients using PRT knowledge and experience
- Working closely with both corporate and trustee clients
- UK DB pensions experience (4 + years)
- Risk transfer experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Stakeholder management
If you are a pensions professional looking to bring together your technical skills and communication skills, please do get in touch or share your profile for more details.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.