Are you looking to experience the full range of specialism within a retirement solutions team? Our client offers exactly this, with several exciting part-qualified and qualified actuarial roles available.
This major global provider of financial solutions rotates its actuarial analysts around different specialist teams, including a market-leading risk team, investment and DC teams, working for both trustee and corporate clients.
The actuarial analyst role within the organisation is varied and will include:
- Taking ownership of the production and delegation of actuarial work, including technical calculations, drafting advice papers, and setting and negotiating budgets.
- Participating in client phone calls and meetings, delivering advice directly to clients.
- Taking on responsibility for developing junior colleagues.
- Actively driving service improvements where appropriate and ensuring legislative, regulatory, business and professional standards are followed.
- Supporting specialist teams on ad-hoc projects including risk settlement, incentive exercises and member options, GMP equalisation and more.
The role can be based in any of its 9 UK offices, with a mix of hybrid and office working and flexible working solutions. They offer a competitive rewards package, comprehensive study support and the potential to advance within a growing global organisation.
Recent pensions experience and industry knowledge is expected, plus the successful candidates will have a strong mathematical background with the ability to explain technical solutions in a clear way.
Talented pensions consultants who have ceased taking the actuarial exams will also be considered.
Our client will consider those looking for a part-time role, encourages a diverse range of applicants and can support those returning from a career break.
Contact us now for more information regarding these excellent career development roles within a leading-edge firm.
Sandra Lehane-Kelly | Associate Director
M: +44 (0)7510 385603