Clarence George is working on a new Quant Strategist position at a leading Insurer/Asset Manager. The purpose of the role will be to take responsibility for developing, maintaining and enhancing key quantitative models and the overall investment system within the ALM team. The team are looking for an ambitious quick-learner who enjoys problem solving in an innovative environment.
- Open to level of seniority (2-8 years experience)
- No preference on qualification - FIA/CFA/CQF
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to build/develop models from scratch Knowledge of fixed income products would be desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Python, Matlab, R or any other advanced language
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly collaborative and dynamic team in a role that offers fantastic exposure to the wider ALM team. For more information, please apply directly.