Lead Experience Analyst sought by a global Reinsurer.
Our client are seeking a Qualified Actuary to join them as a Lead Experience Analyst - a role that will see you lead the Biometrics Analysis for Longevity and support an expanding line of business.
As the Lead Experience Analyst, you will be responsible for all Longevity deliverables, reporting into the Head of Biometrics and working closely with both the Pricing and Longevity teams.
Responsibilities of the Lead Experience Analyst:
- Ensuring all Longevity related deliverables the team is responsible for are produced to a high standard.
- Checking and reviewing Experience Analysis for the Longevity business and ensuring results of investigations are fed back to the relevant stakeholders.
- Direct line management and responsible for helping to develop all individuals within the team.
Key experience of the Lead Experience Analyst:
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience within Longevity
- Advanced user of Excel and a good understanding of R, Python, and/or SQL
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming the Lead Experience Analyst at a global Reinsurer, then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins on 0151 433 0576 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.