pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a nearly/newly qualified Actuary or Actuarial student to join our clients pricing function.
Our client is a leading insurer with a particular focus on savings and protection products. The role holder will be responsible for developing policies, analysis and opportunities which deliver the product and marketing strategy. More in-depth you will be responsible for:
* Maintenance of in-house tools to enable commercial analysis of closed book portfolio
* Support and develop pricing policies
* Open-book commercial analysis
* Development and maintenance of pricing tools
* Provision of pricing assumptions.
The ideal candidate will be those making progress through the Actuarial exams or has recently qualified. Whilst previous experience of Pricing would be ideal, full training will be given to those who are interested in this type of work.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com