Clarence George is working with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager on a Senior Structuring position which is part of the Mortgage Solutions division of the business.
This role is focused on understanding rating methodology and structuring of ERM assets for the business. You will collaborate with a number of teams across the business including risk, actuarial as well as CIO function.
- Ideally someone coming in from an Insurance/Banking background but open to people from a Rating Agency
- A background in structured finance with experience executing deals
- Ideally technically minded, able to understand the numbers and communicate with technical individuals
- Any ERM/Mortgage experience would be highly beneficial
- Some understanding of Solvency II and an insurance balance sheet would be useful
- Managerial exposure would be helpful but not essential
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and be part of a developing team. Please apply directly if you’d be interested in learning more.