Clarence George is working on an exciting opportunity with a market-leading Insurer/Asset Manager to find a quantitative analyst to join their Mortgage Solutions team. This team looks at Mortgage solutions; LTM/Equity Release Mortgages (ERM), Structuring mortgage assets for their MA fund as well as owning the actuarial side (capital optimization, and balance sheet management).
- Minimum nearly/newly qualified actuary/CFA
- Programming experience is essential (any MATLAB, Python, R knowledge would be ideal)
- This hire will be working on structuring models, valuations, and capital models for ERM and broader mortgage solutions
- They don’t need an ERM specialist. They are looking for someone with an all-rounded skillset who is happy to do modelling/number crunching with a commercial business facing element
- This person would need good analytical skills to understand and communicate what is coming out of models. They will be driving business decisions
- Proactive attitude. Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and can generate ideas, suggestions in their work
This is a fantastic opportunity for a quantitative individual to join a fast-growing and market-leading Insurer/Asset Manager, and to gain exposure to a variety of teams within the business. Please apply below to find out more about this dynamic team.