Senior Pricing Analyst sought by a top London Market insurer. Our client are looking for a business minded analyst with effective communication skills to join the product-facing side of their Specialty Pricing Team as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Our client are looking for a well-rounded Pricing professional who can understand the needs of underwriters and implement new pricing strategies which support growth across the business, helping to shape the wider underwriting portfolio in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Deliver comprehensive pricing and underwriting recommendations into the business.
- Act as the key point of contact for product and portfolio underwriting managers.
- Develop pricing models and approaches that enhance ability to select and accurately price business according to the risk presented.
- Communicate complex issues to a variety of stakeholders across the business.
Key Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to explain complex problems to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of Pricing experience within General Insurance.
- Knowledge of Emblem or SAS.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Senior Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.