Join a dynamic team at a major Insurance company as an Information Security Officer! If you're passionate about ensuring the utmost security in the digital realm, this role is for you.
- Conduct penetration testing reports to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Manage and oversee vulnerability assessment programs to maintain a robust security posture.
- Drive the implementation of DevSecOps practices to integrate security into the development life cycle.
- Continue to develop the existing ISMS along with the rest of the CISO office.
- Proven experience in penetration testing reporting and vulnerability management (previous technical experience is preferred).
- In-depth knowledge of security frameworks, risk management, and compliance standards.
- Expertise in implementing and optimising DevSecOps processes.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Insurance discounts and free company phone.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
*Please note this requires both working capabilities in German and a valid EFTA / EU passport in order to apply*
If this has captured your attention and you're ready to get involved in the digital InfoSec environment, please apply with your up to date CV or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org