BPA Actuarial Analyst sought for by a leading FTSE100 insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who is looking to make good progress in completing the IOFA exams to join them as an BPA Actuarial Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience of DB Pension schemes to join a market-leading insurer as an BPA Actuarial Analyst.
This role boasts an array of benefits including full study support and flexible working.
Responsibilities of the BPA Actuarial Analyst:
- Create and put into action de-risking strategies for defined benefit pension plan trustees
- As a vital member of a multidisciplinary team of experts, you will collaborate with colleagues to peer-review work
- You will handle a portfolio of high-value transactions that calls for technical material to be presented clearly and sense-checked
Key Experience of the BPA Actuarial Analyst:
- Students studying and hoping to succeed in the IOFA examinations
- Strong familiarity with the defined benefit pensions market in the UK
- Powerful communication abilities and the capacity to pick up new knowledge and abilities quickly
Our client is looking to recruit a strong BPA Actuarial Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an BPA Actuarial Analyst at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below or contact Megan Farmer.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.