Actuarial Trainee Consultant sought for by an award-winning consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who has the ability to analyse and interpret complex data to join them as an Actuarial Trainee Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is making good progress in the IFOA exams to join a market-leading consultancy as an Actuarial Trainee Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Trainee Consultant:
- Assisting senior consultants in analysing and interpreting pension scheme data
- Conducting Actuarial calculations and modelling to support pension scheme valuations
- Collaborating with team members to develop and implement pension scheme funding strategies
- Assisting in the preparation of actuarial reports and presentations for clients
Key Experience of the Actuarial Trainee Consultant:
- Strong foundation in actuarial concepts and methodologies
- Proficiency in Actuarial software and tools
- Familiarity with Pension scheme valuations
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Trainee Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Trainee Consultant at a market-leading Consultancy, then please apply with your CV below or contact Megan Farmer.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.