Part-Qualified Actuarial Consultant sought for by an award-winning consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who is making good progress in completing the IFOA exams to join them as a Part-Qualified Actuarial Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience working with Pensions schemes to join a market-leading consultancy as a Part-Qualified Actuarial Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Part-Qualified Actuarial Consultant:
- Taking charge of delegating and producing actuarial work for assigned Trustee and Corporate clients
- Engaging in client meetings and phone conversations, either taking the lead or providing support
- Taking on the role of guiding and supporting junior colleagues in their professional growth
- Finding areas of improvement and making necessary changes to enhance services
Key Experience of the Part-Qualified Actuarial Consultant:
- Strong knowledge of Actuarial Principles and Practices
- Good progress with the IFOA exams
- Ability to explain technical solutions in a clear way
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Part-Qualified Actuarial Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Part-Qualified Actuarial Consultant at a market-leading Consultancy, then please apply with your CV below or contact Megan Farmer.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.