An opportunity has arisen with an asset manager servicing the life insurance sector for a self starting and quantitatively minded actuary with strong programming skills (in R/Python and VBA) to join an asset manager in the insurance industry in a highly commercial role. They are open minded as to how many years of experience you would have.
Your role will include:
- Developing their projection model for business volumes and producing weekly reports on performance analysis
- You will utilise conditional probability theory to understand the market competitive landscape and develop informed short- and long-term assumptions to help forecast expected new business
- You will perform quantitative analysis and provide a commentary to senior stakeholders at clients
- You will employ analytical techniques including
- Change point analysis, GAMLSS fitting, stochastic simulations, and Mixed Effect Model fitting.
This analysis will help clients to shape their investment decisions. This would suit an ambitious actuary with a passion for coding and problem solving.
(no visa sponsorship can be provided)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.