A great opportunity for a Graduate with a financial/risk related degree who has for an individual has gained some experience in the London insurance market and wants to move into a position that has an overall view of the companies Risk exposure.
This position sits within the risk management team, part of the Actuarial and Risk Department managed by Chief Risk Officer. The team is responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of the risk management framework for the London Market Division. Key responsibilities include managing the quarterly risk and control self-assessment process, coordinating and reporting the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) process and overseeing Lloyd's exposure management reporting requirements.
* Understanding of risk management/exposure management principles and application or willing to learn and up skill in this area
* Intermediate to advanced IT skills, including MS Office suite.
* Good analytical and data management skills.
* Experience of R and data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau, is desirable but not a requirement.
* 2: 1 or higher degree (or equivalent).
Full training will be provided by great mentors.
For further information please contact Kirsten Quarman Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriting and Claims
Catastrophe and Exposure