MERJE are working with a Life Insurance client who are looking for someone at the Newly Qualified level, with experience and exposure to Pricing and Product Development.
This will be a strong blend of technical Actuarial pricing work, alongside having an operational and commercial focus on the pricing strategy. You will take in to account the internal standards, regulatory requirements and market changes when ensuring the products are fit for customer purpose.
Therefore, we're looking for not just someone who has a technical interest, but also has the ability to work with both Actuarial and non-Actuarial stakeholders to achieve the business strategy. A fantastic role for someone who likes to be pivotal and feel involved, especially in a smaller insurance environment. You'll be reporting to the Chief Actuary and the board.
- Ideally Qualified, but also consider those with significant experience within Life.
- Pricing / Product Development and review experience.
- Some track record of influencing commercial strategy.
- Ability to interact and manage stakeholders.
- An interest in managing junior/student members of the function.