Clarence George is working on a variety of exceptional quantitative opportunities within Life Insurance/Asset Management.
- Looking for someone with strong programming/modelling skills that can be flexible and work well in a dynamic team
- A highly quantitative individual with experience coding with Python or other languages (Matlab, R, C++)
- Background in any of the following: Insurance/Pensions solutions (LDI or ALM)
- Highly motivated individual to build out/help to run and manage modelling capabilities
- Experience in Hedging or Fixed Income Products would be desirable
For further information, please apply to this advert and a member of the team will contact you to arrange a consultation.