We are delighted to be working with a large global reinsurance group who are hiring for a Pricing Actuary. The ideal candidate for this role will be a Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years post qualification experience. The company offers a flexible working model, and the Pricing Actuary will be reporting to the Pricing Team Manager.
About the Pricing Actuary Role
The successful candidate will be exposed to all aspects of the reinsurance business. Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Establishing and evaluating pricing expectations
- Organizing and delivering presentations to colleagues on latest pricing developments
- Representing the pricing team at various workshops
- Observing the changing regulatory environment internally and locally and judging the influence on existing and new business opportunities.
- Overall maintenance of pricing procedures and underwriting guidelines
Actuarial skills required:
The role would suit a Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years PQE. Candidates must have an actuarial background and ideally have experience of the following:
- Experience in a life reinsurance environment is ideal.
- Strong knowledge of solvency and regulatory requirements in Europe.
- Strong analytical and technical capability.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.