Excited to announce an outstanding opportunity to join a Lloyd's managing agency as a Reserving Manager.
You will become a permanent addition to a strong team reporting to the Head of Reserving and Capital.
As team leader, you will assume various responsibilities including but not limited to; managing delivery of reserving analyses, supporting parameterisation and validation of capital model and look after the quarterly reserving process.
This opportunity become more and more exciting as the scale of the syndicate increases through assumption of new books of business.
- Quarterly Reserving Process (60%)
- Investigation, analysis, due diligence (20%)
- Assist building Capital Internal Model (20%)
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience in London Market / Lloyd's of London insurers, syndicates, managing agents, brokers
- Reserving Manager or equivalent (not mandatory)
- Reserving Actuary experience (2-4 years)