Clarence George is working on an exciting opportunity with a market-leading Life Insurer/Asset Manager to find a quantitative portfolio analyst to join the ALM team. This hire will develop the core analytics needed for managing and monitoring the risk management, What-If Scenarios and New trade ideas using Python.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Capital Markets
- Strong academic background in a quantitative or STEM discipline
- Programming experience in Python is essential
- Strong knowledge of investments and fixed-income products (any other asset class experience would be a bonus)
- Ideally someone with experience of DB pension schemes and/or Solvency II for Life Insurers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a quantitative individual to gain exposure to a variety of teams and join a fast-growing and market-leading Insurer/Asset Manager. Please apply to find out more about excellent opportunity.